Loving yourself is the most selfless thing you can do.
Often times, self-love is viewed as selfish and conceited, however, that could not be further from the truth.
When we make the decision to love ourselves, we not only become kinder to ourselves, but we become kinder to those around us as well. The more love we have for ourselves, the more we have to give to others.
There is so much to celebrate and be grateful for if we choose to see it and honor it. Write down and/or say out loud these 7 affirmations to set yourself up for a joyful day ahead. Bonus points if you say them while looking into the mirror. Repeat as much as needed. :)
- The only approval I'll ever need is mine.
- I choose to radiate love, peace, and happiness.
- The universe is always conspiring in my favor.
- I release the need to judge myself, my body, and my spirit.
- Everything is happening for me, not to me.
- I have so much to celebrate about my body, spirit, and life.
- Nothing stands in the way of me loving and accepting myself. I can choose to love and accept myself right now.
Psst...keep the good vibes going and share these with a friend!